One day I was on a phone call with a client who was inquiring about training for her new Goldendoodle puppy. I asked if she was managing to get any sleep and her answer totally surprised me. She said thanks to the "magic" of the Snuggle Puppy, they hadn't had a single sleepless night.
Considering we were about to welcome a new German Shepherd puppy into our household, I thought the Snuggle Puppy would be a worthwhile investment! And let me tell you... that darn thing works!! Snuggle Puppy a soft, snuggly toy with a "heartbeat" that you can turn on and off. It also comes with a couple of heat packs that you activate right before putting your puppy to bed at night. The most interesting thing is that our puppy, Castel, never chews on her Snuggy. All the other plush toys are fair game and get a good thrashing from her, but not Snuggy. Snuggy is a pristine as it was when we pulled it out of the shipping box. Hmmm... All I know is that it worked for us. SOLD!
Smart Pet Love Snuggle Puppy Behavioral Aid Dog Toy is designed to help your dog cope with everyday stressors. This comforting toy recreates the intimacy and physical warmth that your nervous pup craves in times of stress due to loneliness, fear, and separation anxieties. This stuffed animal behavioral aid also features a real-feel, pulsing heartbeat and heat source that works to calm your pup and reduce negative behaviors such as barking and whining. You can switch the heartbeat function on and off as desired. Bonus: batteries are included.Key Benefits
- Adorable toy reduces negative behaviors resulting from anxiety, such as whining and barking, through natural instinct, not through medication.
- Recreates intimacy with physical warmth and a simulated heartbeat which eases crying, loneliness, and separation anxiety in pets.
- Disposable warming pack provides an extra source of comfort for your pet and is all-natural, odorless, and simple to use with no electricity, no microwaving, and no mess.
- Easy to clean, the plush toy is machine washable with the heart removed.
- Pulsing heartbeat lasts up to two weeks of 24/7 use on just one set of AAA alkaline batteries (included).
Heat pack and battery-powered heart (batteries included).
Every dog plays differently and, since not all toys are created equal, it’s always best to keep a close watch on your pup in case things get ruff. Supervised play will help toys last longer and, most importantly, keep your pal safe. No dog toy is truly indestructible, so always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.