With the addition of a wireless finger button, E-Collar Technologies took this little beauty to an entirely new level. No more transmitter swinging around your neck getting in the way of everything. No more fumbling around for the transmitter to give a correction as soon as it is needed. Just press the little finger button and you are done. Wow!
The FT-330 is identical to the super popular ET-300 Mini with vibration, tone, and 100 levels of medical grade static stimulation that you will fine-tune to your dog's temperament. The finger button mimics one setting on your handheld transmitter.
The low battery indicators on the handheld transmitter and receiver-collar let you know when it's time to charge your unit. Both components are fully waterproof and the LED night tracking light on the receiver-collar will keep your dog safe and visible at night.
The FT-330 Finger Trainer features:
- 1/2 mile range
- Low to medium power
- Wireless 12' finger button
- 100 levels adjustable dial with "lock and set" feature
- Tapping Sensation (non-stim vibration)
- Tone option
- LCD Transmitter display
- Low battery indicators on both the transmitter and receiver
- Lithium polymer batters (two-hour rapid charge)
- Lost transmitter locator function
- Remote activated LED collar light
- Heavy-duty biothane collar strap
- User expandable to a two-dog system
- Made in the USA
What's in the Educator FT-330 box:
- One Waterproof Miniature Collar Receiver
- One Waterproof Miniature Floating Remote
- Wireless Finger Button
- One ¾” X 30” Biothane Collar (Ready to Be Cut to Size)
- Two Sets of Contact Points (5/8” and ¾”)
- Contact Point Removal Tool
- Dual Battery Charger (120V/220V)
- Owner’s Manual with Training Tips
- Lanyard for the Remote
- Color Storage Box
Educator FT-330 Dimensions:
- Collar Receiver: 2.0”X1.5X1.1”, 2.4 oz.
- Biothane Collar Strap: ¾” X 30”, 1.46 oz. (Ready to Cut to Size)
- Floating Remote: 2.64” Diameter, 1.29” Thick and 3.4 oz.
- Complete System in Box: 11”X6.9”X2.2”, 1.2 lbs.